Assessments, Promotions & Awards
It is compulsory to attend the parent-teacher meeting after every assessment. The progress report is shown to the parents in the parent-teacher meeting. It is generally done within two weeks of the assessment. Parents are requested to sign the progress report and return it there itself. The assessment shall be held according to the calendar. A progress report in the Hand Book keeps the parents informed of the progress of their children.
- Appearing for the final assessment is necessary for the promotion.
- The decision of the school authorities with regard to promotion is final.
- Promotions are granted on the basis of the whole year’s Performance.
- To pass in any subject a pupil will have to secure 50% marks.
- Prizes are awarded to individual pupils for proficiency and merit in
- various curricular and co-curricular activities.